FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 08:28 AM   #56
The BoidSmith
Quote:
As far as most of the people on this site are concerned, it doesn't matter if he pays off every debt he owes (as I have)....
Sort of…

Quote:
There were TWO packages that I was being BILLED for on that UPS bill.... I only sent Brian ONE package with BOTH BABY snakes in it.... On the airbill which was attached to the box, in the memo section, I PLAINLY PUT, "hold at UPS office for pickup", as Brian had told me (when he first ordered the snakes) that he wouldn't be home for the pickup because he only went home for lunch.... it was ME that suggested to hold them at the UPS office for HIS pickup so they DIDN'T have to stay on his doorstep.... but, UPS screwed up and delivered them to his house anyway.... I did EVERYTHING I COULD to avoid a situation like this.... then, when SOMEONE ELSE stole the animals, this is what happens....
According to your post the carrier screwed-up and yet the customer was the one to pay the price. Do you think that now that things are looking brighter for Sal, maybe you can also “see the light” on that one.

So far: well done Sal, and also Neil for mediating.

Thanks.