FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:30 AM   #58
khood
Just What I Thought

Sal has made it clear to me through his email that he has no intention of resolving any issues with our past deal. Instead of restating all the facts here, it can be seen in the post "Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles". I do beleive Sal has only intentions of settling small debts and not the ones that go into the THOUSANDS. If you remember in the thread "Anyone dealt with Boca Reptlies" he says that Mark would never see a dime from him. At least he proved himself wrong there. Instead he continues to place the blame on me. I can truly say that I never did expect to see a dime from him. He blames me for the months it took me to contact him despite him moving to Florida without anyone knowing. Just check the BOI for all the people that tried to get in touch with him after he skipped. Anyway, I have put this deal to rest many months ago and will continue to go on with my life and my hobby. As far as Sal goes, he will get what he deserves in the end. He has proven to me that he has not changed his ways and will continue to do business the "Sal" way. He will not think twice about selling sick snakes and will blame the unfortunate buyer for any losses. I, for one, have learned a valuable lesson about all this this. I am thankful for the BOI, however, I wish I would have known about it before my transaction with Sal. Since that transaction, and through thorough researchi on the BOI, I have made many successful purchases from respectable breeders around the country without a single problem. It's unfortunate that we have these types of people in our hobby, but I guess it's the way of the world.

Kevin Hood