FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rick Miller---proof?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 07:57 PM   #75
herphobbyist
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
This is a damn difficult situation to make a call on but I have one more question from an outsider standpoint.

Al, to the best of your memory, what were the details of the genetics guarantee? Were specific remedies discussed or was it a general "I'll take care of you if they don't prove out" kind of a thing?

John, I gave Al a wriiten receipt complete with guarantee so Al should be able to tell you "ver batim" what it says.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, did Ron address the fact that he was charging less because he did not produce the hets in question?

Yes I did and Al will verify that.
BTW, the reason I asked about the market price at the time of sale is that I beliebe that would be a major factor in deciding intent. If you purchased the animals for a price substantially below market (50% or more) I would tend to think that they were discounted for the reason that Ron stated. Close to market (10% or 15%) would indicate more of a breeder courtesy discount.

The market price for het albino females was $1200 to $1500 at the time. I sold them for $300.00 each based on my not producing them. Al should also verify this.

Either way it is a difficult situation that I hope you work out.
I plan to make things right but don't want to be taken advantage of. Ron Radloff