FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rick Miller---proof?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:22 AM   #96
Otter_23
Ron maybe a stand up guy but the problem I have according to the logic of many of you is I could sell hets (I would say possible but if I was guaranteed 100 percent hets than I would assume they are not possible hets) I can than wait for a few years for them to not prove out buy them back and basically save myself 3 years of raising them (paying for feeding, paying for electricity, taking up rack space, cleaning thier cages etc...) If they die before I have to buy them back then I still win because they won't be proved to be fake.

Ron is now aware that these maybe fake hets. He purchased these snakes from someone without a built reputation and I think at the very least he should return 500 (minus the 100 for the price of normal female balls) without getting the snakes back or like someone else stated if he wants the now breedable females back he should refund 150 percent to cover the hassle, his mistake and the cost for raising those baby females, but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't buy from someone who told me they guarantee my snakes genetics but will only buy them back for paid price after I spent several years caring for those snakes.
Mark