FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 10:03 PM   #60
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Ummm...people, this thread is not about Lucille. She gave her word and she is honoring it the best that she knows how. Let it go. She is not the bad guy here.

Enough other people have confirmed the content of the e-mails that there seems little doubt. That she feels honor bound not to discuss the content is actually admirable. Who wouldn't want someone to err on the side of discretion when it came to their personal information?
In her first post where she asks that the e-mails be sent to her, it appeared, at least to me that she was a neutral bystander. The OP said he would send them, but aksed her not to post or directly quote them. She then posts again, and includes an e-mail from Dan (second party "defendant" TOS violation?), and also states "there is more going on here" or something to that effect. In addition it turns out Dan is a "friend". It just seems not too neutral from my point of view. She feels it neccessary to make statements and post e-mails that seem to "imply" that there may be something "fishy" about this, and there may be, but it seems more slanted toward the OP than to Dan or neutral, especially when you consider that, if the e-mails are as bad as alleged, she could have at least "implied" that Dan's actions were wrong (without going back on her word). "I feel there is more to the story, yet Dan's actions are uncalled for" or something to that effect.
Now like many of us here, I've always been a big supporter of Lucille, and I still am, but I feel that her posts are not neutral (as she is proclaiming in her defense), even if I set aside her excuse for "ignoring" the actions of Dan in the original e-mails.