FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:10 AM   #77
Chameleon Company
This seems to be one of those tangents that has some enlightenment to it. Justin's charges seem to be substantiated by all who read the emails, and several have posted those confirmations here. Justin mentioned from the very beginning that he wanted to get an OK from the detective in Texas before posting the actual emails for ALL to read. Posting them in public forum is a step beyond sending them out to a few select folks, although the cat is out of the bag with the first forwarding of the emails .. it just takes a while.
Lucille, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but you mis-stated quite a few things. Justin's sharing of notes or making accusations has no bearing what-so-ever on whether or not other information is public, or whether or not we had an existing right to it. For Justin to have to honor any order to refrain from revealing information takes a judge's signature. Otherwise, he's just using his own discretion.
As for "law enforcement needing to know" that Justin has been sharing the emails? Who in the hell decided that! I must have misplaced my manual about "Duties of being a good citizen in a tattle-tale world". Take a step back Lucille... that is not a civic duty by any stretch ... it is beyond reason. Let the parties involved talk to the authorities .... and that doesn't include you or me!
I did re-read it all, and see where you took a confidentiality vow to Dan. Your choice, but it puts you in a precarious situation when you post comments in his defense, which you did. Justin allowed several others to read his communications, and verify his claims for the rest of us. Dan's silence to all but you may be why you Lucille are flapping in the wind, and its because you stated that there is "DEFINITELY more than meets the eye ....", but have yourself in a position where you can't prode more info? Justin's claims have been substantiated while he has still been able to keep the exact emails from direct publication. Yet you attack his concerns about full posting of the emails, go way overboard about YOU getting involved with the police, and all the while Justin's claims are substantiated by others in this forum. So attack Justin's concerns about the investigative integrity of the issue with regards to real law-enforcement entities, which are valid at any point he wants to make it, while not being able to supply a better basis for your statements that spoke on Dan's behalf in this matter. All who post in this forum, myself included, are accepting that we may be roundly criticized by others for our views. Only Justin and Dan, or others with similar experiences involving them or who have been wronged, need to be contacting any police departments.

Jim Flaherty