FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:29 AM   #78
ravensgait
Folks here keep mentioning that Lucille is keeping her word by not discussing the contents of these emails. And I keep asking and pointing out-What word? Unless as I said before there was some agreement between Her and Justin that isn't written in this thread? she only stated she would not Post The Emails. I don't remember her saying she would not give her opinion of said emails nor do I remember Justin asking her to Not Discuss or give her opinion of the contents here. So just what promise is she keeping??? To not post the Emails, well seems everyone who made the same promise is keeping it yet others seem willing to discuss the contents.

And now she's contacting law enforcement agencies to try and ascertain whether or not they told Justin not to post these emails in a public forum?? What's with that and also the fact that you just had to mention here that you were doing this.
Randy