FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Greater Nashville Reptile Show?!?! Warning / Potential problems.
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 02:09 AM   #87
HISSREPTILES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old dog old tricks
Wow, some things don't change I am from near Troy's home town in California. I hate to admit it, but we were friends years ago, before I really got to know him. I actually stumbled upon this thread as I was "googling him" to see what he was doing as i heard a rumor that he had a recording contract with a country music recording studio out there in TN. I would like to say I'm surprised by this, but that statement would be as false as the things he reportedly stated about the show. Saw the web site too as well as a write up in the Tennessean.com
Link

BTW if ya need a pic there is one there of both of them. I have never met Kellie nor do I have anything to say about her as I believe statemets of character need to be made based on personal experience. However, I could go on for hours about TW. Perhaps it's best that I don't as it appears all you good people have plenty of your own to reflect on.. I regret that I didn't do the search earlier. I might have been able to save some of you the trouble that was caused, or at least made you all more informed about his history. I really had hopes that this time he had turned things around. He's a very personable guy, and was quite successful in things that he didn't hork up with his (I'm sure now patented form of) BS. Sadly, it was a rare occasion indeed, when his BS didn't get in the way.

Well I guess its safe to say that this is still his best move.
troy also told me he was LAPD and an agent for home land security i also feel sorry for his dad larry i am sure he is getting the brunt of it due to the fact his kung fu studio is still in town troy and kelly and their homeless friends have taken over his house!