FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NERD supports Voids and plays with them
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 07:44 PM   #134
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
You condone it by not condeming it.
So everyone who has viewed this thread or participated in any way and not condemned it as forcefully as you would like has condoned it? Or am I held to an especially high standard in that regard?

Eh...it's no matter. Please read the following, all from different posts that I have made in this thread and explain again please how I have "condoned" it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I am not happy with what I see in the pictures either
Quote:
As I said earlier, I am indeed disturbed by the pictures. And I agree with a lot of what Gary said.
Quote:
Like I said earlier, I was somewhat disturbed by the content
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusSqueezer
And about context....this has really been eating at me. Under what conceivable context would photos of children petting cobras be acceptable
None at all. I have said from the get go that the pictures were disturbing.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL_Duca
Though not having all the proof in the beginning its pretty clear that he is right...NERD was showing the Voids...how is that not supporting it? And they are definately playing with them. From the pics all you see is them acting like they are playing with a worm snake. The only thing he truly had anything to apologize for is posting without all the facts from the start. From where he got it all though...they knew kevin was in the pictures and the context of where it came from...
Very true!!