FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM   #86
pch101
"GOOD LORD---IT IS THE SAME SNAKE ALREADY--NO DOUBT--INVERT THAT TAIL PATTERN WENDY AND TAKE THE PIC AT A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND IT WILL LOOK DIFFERENT---THE GUY SCAMMED LEE---GOT VICIOUSLY BUSTED AND NOW HAS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING MONEY--BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT---HE STOLE MONEY FROM LEE----STOLE MONEY!!!--that is it-it is done-that is as crooked as it gets-i love how he got religous at one point in a post he put up-seems like some people tend to do that as well when they are scamming you out of money. The best thing this guy could do right now is grow a set---admit he lied and stole and take his medicine. I mean for christ sakes--he has children-what kind of example does he want to set for them?- " Ben

Ben just never gets into these things, and even he is upset by this, and has felt compeled to post. There is no doubts here at this point folks. The party is over. Bill's "I do not ask anyone for anything" defense is lame and his obvious ploys for sympathy are pathetic. It is the same snake unless you are Neil, and then... well, it is whatever you want it to be.