FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #170
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Do you know what pisses me off more than anything? I have been out of the herp field for 10 years and just recently got back into this. 10 years ago the thought of scamming someone just was not there. I have had to learn to take my time to figure out who I can trust and who I cannot. One of the first deals I looked at doing was with Sal of Boca. I come to the BOI and bam, I see his reputation is not a favorable one to say the least. The BOI saved me. I had a list of 10 or so people that I just knew I could trust and dammit, Bills name was one of them. Who the hell can a person trust now adays? It's people like Bill that are causing individuals like me to only deal with people when I am physically standing in front of them. Bill, you just took everything I knew to be correct and threw it out the window for me. Whose to say that I can trust these other 9 people on my list now? Thanks alot Bill for shattering my reality. You are getting off way to easily.
Bob Woodard
I can only say that I'm sorry Bob But it seems I shattered alot of peoples reality's today Something I'm not proud of and will take a long time to get over I really didnt mean for this to turn out like this But like they say the world is round and as far as you walk you wind up in the same spot in time