FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:53 PM   #104
Lucille
Whitney: Since this is a feedback forum, I would like to leave some feedback here about the moderators in general.

I find, that given the nature of many of the arguments here, the moderators are extremely light handed in meting out anything in the way of points. They do it, IMHO, in an even fashion when it needs to get done, with very little favoritism, as you see I have been assessed a warning point myself.

I have from time to time contacted them with questions, or for assistance, and they have always been professional, courteous, and ready to explain any questions I might have.

This is not meant to be an argument, only an observation:
I see you have some issues about matters having to do with moderation, have you tried sending a polite, well thought out private message or email to one or all of the mods and studied their response with an open mind?

I think you might find that particular issues would be handled fairly and impartially, and that you would be pleased with the result.
They put up with a lot of long hours and reading through posts and do it because they love Fauna, as they are not paid for their many hours here.

I myself, think they are owed a vote of thanks; Fauna is one of my favorite places, and the many hours that Webslave and the moderators put in here help to keep it a place we can all call home.