FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My new beardie Viv......
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 01:34 PM   #8
Melle
I agree, Cheri! great post. Prodigy, you said you only had them together like that for 3 weeks? That is such a small amount of time to even make any assumtions that they will be fine together their whole lives. I would hope that you will seperate them right away, it would be devastating for you to lose one of your babies, or have one of them lose a leg, arm, whatever. I would hate for that to happen to anyone Why take any risks like that with the pets that you love?

One of my beardies, Kami, who is a year old now, was housed at the pet shop with 2 other beardies of the exact same size, all babies then. I work at that shop, and I know for a fact that they got fed a lot, and fed as much as they should. They were all doin great, growing great, and one morning we came into work and one of the beardies had eaten a foot, tail tip, and leg off of each of the other 2 beardies. So I adopted Kami and another employee adopted the other one, after they went to the vet a few times and were fixed all up. Kami is missing her back left leg from the knee down, as well as a significant part of her tail.