FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Marion County Humane Society/Animal Cruelty Division (long)
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 08:46 AM   #6
Zoo Supply
as I said in my last post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose
Tom, I don't understand. Are you saying that your landlord just came over and shut off your air conditioner? Who was paying for the power, you, or was it included in the rent? Why was an air conditioner company called in, to have it turned back on, or to install something new? I pay for my electricity in my store, which I do believe is common practice in a rental shop, and the idea of ANYONE trying to mess with my store makes me want to explode. Air conditioning is near and dear to my heart, being in Vegas and all. If the power was part of the rental fee, did he at least come and consult with you before turning the air off? Perhaps offering to pay a bit extra for the extra power would have been needed? I'm not sure of your situation, which is why I'm asking the questions I am. Good luck in your fight and good luck at your new location.

I pay the electric, I paid the rent. I called the a/c company because the thought he shut it off outside was never in my mind, especially since the shutoff was locked with a padlock. I actually cut the padlock off after the a/c guy told me the outside unit wasn't getting any power. I do not have a reason for him doing that other than his own words, which were something to the effect of, you were gonna burn out my ac unit, and I wont allow that to happen.

As far what the post was about, I kept it about the humane society because of their actions. I have a criminal and civil lawsuit underway for my ex landlord. So hopefully Jerry won't jump to more conclusions and act the way he was.
TOM