FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - * SEX *
Thread: * SEX *
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #96
kiote9
I wonder why this thread died??

It might be the odd direction that it took. BOBs are not condusive to engaging in sex outside of your own little private world. All BOBs I had died and were replaced with non-BOBs, shower massage, and taking matters to hand. BOB can be addictive, although basically harmless.

I have noticed that I can't answer the question because I have changed so many times. Once I believed that you only had sex with someone you were in love with. Then I decided you need only really like them. For a while there it was best to dislike them as a person but have "chemistry"...if you don't like them you can treat them any way you want without guilt. Physically as well as emotionally. That was a fun time. Then I decided that it all wasn't worth the trouble at all and only bothered when the need was so strong that I couldn't bear it anymore. Then I decided to read Robert Heinleins books and REFUSE to explain. If you have read him, you understand. If you agree completely you're kinda sicko in my book, but for the most part it makes sense. If you reject his ideas you wouldn't be attracted to someone like me anyway....I have a personality.

Now it's whether or not you can stimulate me mentally first. If not, why bother. You have to have enough of a brain and have an imagination. No brain, no sex. After that you have to be able to work the body the right way. After the conversation if you really don't know what to do because you bluffed your way through it you are done. If you can turn on the brain and titillate the body who cares how long I've freakin known you!!! Let's go!!

It also helps if you aren't looking for a lifetime of passion. Honestly, lust is a temporary thing. I love my friends, but a f*** is a f*** and that is all. You can be buddies with a sex partner, but usually not lifelong friends.

I don't have sex with friends....get's too confusing.