FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kentucky ban
Thread: Kentucky ban
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 12:30 AM   #4
Kimberly
Well I don't agree with the ban but there should be regulations on poisonous reptiles. Let's face it no matter how much you are into reptiles, and I am, any moron with no common sense or any knowledge of any kind of snake can buy a cobra. There are a lot of people out there who have a poisonous reptile just to be able to say they have one. As far as people being able to have them, those people should have permits for the snakes. They just lifted regulations on pythons in my area and for any of my pythons over 12ft I had to get a permit for. I had no problem getting these permits because the money went to the state wildlife division. I am not trying to stop anybody from having poisonous reptiles, compared to any other animal you are looking at the deadliest species of animal on earth. I agree with reptilebreeder about the pit bulls. There should be regulations with them as well. I have them in my state (OH). Just for those people who are reading, it's not the pit bull that's dangerous it's the ignorance of an owner. I own two of them and they are tamer than my retic and that's pretty damn tame. lol Thanks for reading.