FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Disappointed.....Venomoid advertising
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:35 PM   #87
Gary O
Hello everyone

I just wanted to say I do not mind Christian coming over to TRR to talk about Voids. As everyone knows TRR was the first site to take a hard stand and say no Void advertising or classifieds. It is hard for all sites to follow as there is money involved and they do not want to put their views on it. But every web master puts their views into their site no matter how hard they say they do not. If they did not it would be a free for all. Get my point.

But I believe education and knowledge is a key here to open a door to prevent the danger of voids. People know I will speek my mind anywhere and I will not break the TOS of the site. But If Christion is for real their is knowledge to be had. There are articles that wil be coming out soon from some very well known Hot Keepers.

Am I uset at Rich for allowing that ad here? Nope I rarely visit anymore. If I was a paying member I may be upset. I see it has a very poor taste ad. That is only my opinion though.

But remember the path to knowledge is a rough road but once you are there it smooths out.