FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Amazon Reptiles of Tampa
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 09:14 AM   #126
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Wierd...

What is it about Tampa that all this intrigue and random whackiness has to happen there???

I am not totally sure about the identity theft thing, but I do find it very funny that all four people implicated as being Dave Lawson/Lara Chase ALL miraculously posted responses that they were Dave Lawson all within a 12 minute window of Lara Chase's post. Maybe it's just me, but it's aweful coincidental that ALL of these people happened to be on at almost the exact same time AND all saw the post at almost the exact same time, then also replied at almost the exact same time saying pretty much the exact same thing. Also, ALL of the people implicated signed up in either mid-October or November(except Dave Lawson of course), and as far as I can tell so far(haven't researched it fully yet and I could be wrong on this if anyone else cares to do more digging please do), the ONLY threads ANY of them have responded to involve Amazon Reptiles. I DO know this is true of "Luke Browning" aka giant keeper and also of Lara Chase aka Dark Villain. I do tend to believe that T. Granger is a real person, thouhg based mainly on the fact that Marc Farber spoke with him over the phone. I have NO clue how to track IP addresses or anything like that on this site, but depending on their ISP it can change and might just be a case of people catching the same one, but then again it might not.

Also, Luke, where did you go man? Who has been passing you info on Fernando to you of such a negative nature? And also, where are you located, Tampa or Atlanta? I noticed your location said both, so which is it? Or are you flying back and forth?

Something very fishy here. And Webslave, if you are going to elimiate people with hotmail accounts, will we get notice before you do this so we can change to something else? Just curious since I signed up using a hotmail address...but I know I'm ME