FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 06:22 PM   #56
dzoo
Aaron - Can you refresh our memory about how much Charles owes you? Had you settled on a cash value for the Bloods once he reneged on the trade?

At this point I would take no less than the price you had the snakes advertised for, as well as your cost to ship them to him. I would not accept the Ball (as it may not be the HET or same animal that you were promised) and I'd be leery of accepting your Bloods back (who knows how they have been cared for or what they have been exposed to in Charles' care for over a month).

The USPS has this to say about Lost Money Orders:
Replacement of Lost or Stolen Money Orders
To replace a lost or stolen money order, a customer will need to fill our Form 6401 at a Post office and pay a fee of $3.00. After the USPS completes a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, a replacement can be issued.

So I can see that it would take some time to replace a truly lost M.O. but my point earlier is had a Money Order, in the amount owed Aaron even been purchased by Mr. Schmuck? Looks like it should have been purchased around late November?? If he can produce a receipt it would add some credibility to his story........................