FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
Chameleon Company
Here's a collage of quotes about the money !

All of these are lifted from the posts or emails of Charles, as posted in this thread, looking primarily at the financial side of things:
Quote:
11/14 .. I had my guy send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday. It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel the Certifed Check and nextday air you one ...
Quote:
12/19 Please be assured that your payment will be paid before the new year.
Quote:
12/31 (referring to an earlier discussion with his partner) It was at this point me and my partner talked about this deal and we came to the following which was then forward to Aaron. We would sent payment $200-$300 plus the shipping
Quote:
12/31 I do have the invoice from the USPS and the money order has not been canceled BUT the cancellation can talk up to 60day from the date when the cancellation form has been filled out. So as of today I was planning to resend payment via paypal, due to the fast that NOW I would be out the $289 from the other money order that has not been received.
Quote:
12/31 I never would play around with peoples money because I DON’T allow people to play around with mine!
Quote:
(various times) POINT BLANK ........ I went to college. ....the fact is ......
Quote:
12/31 Again If I send another money order I have paid $770.00 for a pair of Bloods.
Quote:
12/31 I was told from USPS that the money order has not been cashed
Quote:
1/02 For all the responces no one has taken in fact the main point. I HAVE ALREADY SENT ONE OUT .......which is missing waht for the total $289.00
Quote:
(various times) .... cashier's check ...... certified check ....... money order ......
I made no spelling or syntax changes, as in many cases I was not sure what was trying to be said. Draw your own conclusions !