FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #38
ShannanD25
Mike,
what you are doing is very close to animal cruelty....would you put a sheep in a small cage with a hungry wolfe and think they would make nice? Being younger you may not realize what you are doing is so beyond wrong.....I did the same thing as a kid, I'd wag home salamanders and bugs and all sorts of critters and put them together and wonder why they never lived. Then, we didn't have the internet...And probably had someone told me the error of my ways I would have thought the same....but now you can research it and see that you are sentencing these poor animals to death for extra credit from a stupid teacher....Why not tell your teacher about the habitat you built, then tell him about the proper care for each species (you can get enough from these threads for a great report) and why you can NOT house them together like he thinks you can. You may wind up with more extra credit by proving why he is mistaken....you get the grade and your animals get to live....can you imagine how petrified those Leos are of being eaten by the snake? It is wrong what you are doing.