FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Nick Mole "First Choice Reptiles" Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #34
AF Exotics
I have watched this thread and feel like I can add a little experience I had with Nick.I had ordered a pair of Merumontana Jacksons.They arrived as promised,but the male was very dehydrated,with what appeared to be dry mucous coming from his mouth.I watched for the day,then later sent an e-mail to Nick the same day(now evening)that he was obviously not doing well.He did pass away that night.I informed Nick that I was not happy with the health of the female remaining and the passing of the male.I made the mistake of tossing the male when Nick informed me of his TOS(MY FAULT FOR NOT KNOWING BEFOREHAND)that he doesnt issue refunds,only credits.Needless to say,the female passed a few days later.I didnt want anymore of his animals,so along came some moss that he had for sale,and we discussed the credit owed.No problem right,he acknowledged the credit owed for the female as I had pics and a corpse in the freezer to prove my case.Well several days passed after the supposed ship date of the moss............oh well a year later...hmmm.I think I can write him off and the 325.00.Lesson learned.I have the e-mails I sent.I ve never posted a "bad guy" before.Hey we all make mistakes,but its what you do to make it right.Yes I have cared for chams and never really lost any in my care.Jackson,Panthers or Veileds.Marcus Quesada