FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:19 PM   #124
hers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
I only said it three times because its a pretty name ... and I was exhaling !!
LOL, well thank you...personally I hate it. I really wish it was longer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Allen's a business man, and while I see it as a compliment in ways, I don't think that he needed my hints, if that's what they were. But I thank you. I also thank you for reading some of my earlier posts.

But being as Bryon chose this stage in all its public heraldry, what can I say .....
True, Allen is male, and does own at least one business, but to say that he is a businessman may or may not be entirely true. Personally, my definition of a businessman is one who knows his business, knows it well, and succeeds in a dignified manner. All others fall into various other categories

But, I do understand your point about Bryon making a choice to post in a public forum and face all repercussions...yada yada yada.

One bit that is troublesome about all of this is the fact that Bryon posted all of these pictures because (the gist of his words) he felt the animals were suffering and wanted something to be done about it. Posting this on the BOI is great to let all of the unsuspecting people (again assuming all of this is true, pics are accurate, etc) from purchasing less than healthy animals, thus funding more animals the same fate. But, as many people have said and has yet to be answered, Bryon, have you notified the proper authorities to help these animals? If the answer is no, than that does not make your intentions look very pure.

Ron, I see your point about the authorities, but that seems to be a double-edged sword. True, we get enough of this on the news already, especially in Florida, but do we let the (alleged) horrid conditions continue because we don't want to risk our own hobby/business/pets? While ultimately, the best thing would be for some unbiased and local person to help with this, are the parties going to agree to this? Even if Allen gets his act cleaned up now, how long will it last? Who is going to police this? Should these animals suffer because of this? It's a tough call.