FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Another disillisioned past contributor
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #150
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Hypocrite

Well….I was a noncontributor for just over one day before I cracked open my paypal account and became a contributing member again. That’s not even entirely accurate~ I would have done it sooner but I had to finish a battle of the wills with Rich in private first.

So I’m in a conciliatory mood. I apologize both for the nasty things I said to Rich~ and to those that stood with/or behind me, I apologize for giving up. As angry as I was~ well…..a little time (and another mood swing) gives some perspective and I find that this place is just too important to me to be a non-contributor. As a non-contributor I immediately felt like an outsider looking in. I couldn’t do it.

Besides~ where else am I going to find someone ALMOST as stubborn and mule headed as me willing to go toe to toe with me?

I figured I better get my apologies made in a hurry while I’m in this mood~ who knows~ tomorrow the wind may change direction and I’ll be frothing at the mouth over something new. (can I just apologize now for whatever I’m going to do when the next mood swing hits?)

Now~ if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go desperately fight the urge to call everyone in my cell phone and slobber about how much I LOOOOOOVE them (yes….I’m sober).