FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Nutro dog food problems...anyone else hear this??
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #8
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I have no doubt aflatoxin causes deaths. It has done so in contaminated bird foods as well.
Certainly if I see any Nutro stories around I will link them.
Appreciated, Lucille. I apologize if I came off sounding a little "ornery", it's just that it always takes so long for these stories to finally come to full light, and too many animals have to suffer before it gets "spread within days". As for when I said, "read it for yourself", I was referring to when Mike said,

Quote:
I would find it hard to believe death solely on bad food. ( my opinion and more> )
I have always thought Nutro to be a wonderful food, and would like to continue to feed it. It just seems that no matter WHAT big company you are dealing with, they will try to keep the facts quiet until something HAS to be done. If this is just the beginning of a similar problem to what happened with Diamond, I don't want ANYONE to have to find out the hard way.....yet if this is not true, I don't want to scare people from feeding Nutro.....

I have yet to get a reply from Sil at Rocky Top Boxers, I will post it as soon as I do.