FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - getting " envenomated " can get you ........
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 07:35 PM   #199
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny D
It has nothing to do with that what so ever. like i said it is just for the people who are not experienced, and go to a show and buy a cobra to be cool.
So, just for the record, you pretty much described yourself there, Vinny...except you keep going on about all your great experience. Given that, should somebody like you be allowed to purchase venomous?
Quote:
i can see that you DO NOT HAVE the respect for the safty of proper hot husbandry if you do not agree with a venomous permit system for keepers.
Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...what does a permit system have to do with the "safety of proper hot husbandry". As I've said before, you can't regulate stupidity...and reaching your hand into a hot's cage to change the water bowl is, well, stupid. Oh, I know, you've seen the error of your ways...you've learned ALOUT, and you are a responsible keeper now. But you keep talking about your "projects" with one breath, and swearing that you don't work with venomous anymore with the next.
Quote:
it has nothing to do with being a POSTER boy!!
Is there anybody reading this thread that can't see Vinny on the poster?