FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 08:24 PM   #114
Chameleon Company
I do not know Chris personally.

We have communicated at times, and he has been a customer of mine. Most of my opinions of him have been drawn from what I have read here, of him and by him, in the past.

As to the concerns about clear communications, timely shipments, excuses and hiding behind "extended" TOS claims rather than issue a refund, none of it sounds good, and there are no excuses for this poor service. I cannot point to a reason for optimism, as others have also indicated. I would hope that they are able to fix your specific situation. One thing that my instincts tell me with more certainty than I wish I could claim is that whatever the reason, it is not because they have been "too busy". That dog won't hunt.

Chris valued his reputation mightily. While some thought him at times brash, he was conscientious and trustworthy. That his current situation has compelled him to be in a situation where he had to let go of so much that he worked so long for, and now accept priorities in a way none of us envy, is a small tragedy in itself. Several big things unraveling all at once. I wish Chris godspeed in his recovery, and hope that he can get things back to where he would desperately want them if he were healthy.

Bob, I have no advice to offer, except to keep trying. I can guarantee that Chris does not want things to be as they are now. On a side note to all, if you pray, throw a thought Chris' way.