FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - African Fat Tailed X Leopard Geckos
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 02:09 PM   #9
DeadIrishD
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I believe Albeys Too Cool Reptiles had or still has subspecies of leopard geckos. If you look at his snow line for the best of 2002 on his webpage you'll see a subspecies snow or two. I would shoot him an email and ask him this question directly and see what he has to say about it.

Perhaps it can be done, and I really didn't mean to imply its impossible as I truly do not know. It just doesn't seem possible to me when I've never seen a cross of what you're describing available or listed anywhere in the 20 or so years I've been a hobbyist. If it can be done..then for some reason no one seems very enthusiastic about posting the results of their success.

A few times when I was a kid my father told me I was a cross between a jackass and a squirrel. I did stupid things and ran like hell all over the place when he tried to catch me to kick my ass.
but look at how many assholes are out there as well, who belive that hybrids are produced, are ONLY to make money, and all should be killed, and the breeders should also be treated like crap due to their beliefs.

although noone has yet said that to me on here, so to the forum as a whole thank you for respecting this ? even if you dont agree with it.

lol your dad seems like my whole family... tad bit on the redneck side? LOL