FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "mike" BD ad on Kingsnake.com
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #59
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Why are you on the BOI, Mike? The BOI is for people to get help righting their grievances, not for rock collectors.
Talk about cheap shots Lucille. A jab at someone who has actually been scammed is very constructive.

Quote:
There is no way I would EVER buy ANYTHING from this seller.
I think that you are in the minority here. After asking the proper questions I would have no problem taking a chance on this seller

Quote:
Ahh, the old days of 'caveat emptor', buyer beware: that even though there are specific descriptions and pictures, you should know to discount them because of the price, and of course you ought to know exactly to the dollar when the seller REALLY means what he says or when he is just joshing (lying) based on the precise dollar amount.
I would love to go with you to buy a used car. With that attitude, it would be a hoot.

Quote:
Those days are gone, because it is now unlawful to advertise one thing and sell another

Happily that did not happen here Lucille. At worst this is a "shades of gray" situation

Keep us posted on the weather in Utopia Lucille. It sounds like a neat place to live.