FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware of John & Debbie Smith in PA-Questionable ethics
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #7
CheriS
Thanks for the information Chris. I think they tried to clean one to many places

I also do not think we will see them responding on this thread or admitting what they did. After 3 days, from the time of their initial complaint and me responding to their address 4 times over that time, I received this email back today...... this is in response to me telling them of this thread. The other emails to them was requesting more information and informing them of the unfounded status of thier complaint which received no response

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: cheri@reptilerooms.com
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:43 AM
Subject: Breeders Network Submission

Hi my name is Debbie Smith. I just got an e-mail from you concerning a complaint. We have had a virus on our pc lately & its been doing all kinds of crazy things. I wasn't even aware of your website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks, Debbie
Take that for whatever you want, I for one do not believe a thing these people have to say. Can you imagine, how strange is that.... they allege a virus (that seems to be harassing Ms Gatto for over 3 weeks now as that is how long between threating emails to hre and the complaint to our network). Very selective virus