FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eastern Indigo Hatchlings
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 05:47 AM   #52
DesertHerper
While I thank you all for the "help" and information I would call myself fairly educated on snakes.. I would say when it comes to snakes I'm at 50% and while there is a lot of room for growth having kept 500 snakes at a time and working with 20+ different types at a time all with different needs I welcome a challange..

In fact, the smallest of the Texans I purched was only interested in eating a snake.. Granted it was early on to have any real worry I enjoy the fact that one of the three wanted to be picky.. I tossed a baby corn in there just yesterday and sure as can be she jumped all over it! I sort of pinched off the section of the corn snake the TX had grabbed and as she was working her way to the head of the corn swapped a pinky in its place.. She ate that one without issue and took the next without thought or the help of the corn snake!

Anyway, I understand what you're saying and in this market I think the Drys should be $10,000, hell if a ball is worth that the dry should get 10x that!! However putting my value on a snake doesn't sell it.. You can't spend hours telling me the woas of a snake then try to justify a higher price! That's like telling me how costly your Yugo is to keep running and then telling me that's why you're asking a lot for it! This is, has and will always be the snake that money motivated people just don't want to deal with!

Anyway, that's that, those are my views and it's not gonna change anytime soon.. I'll work with the snakes, thank those of you trying to help and let those of you that just wanna fight wake up as yourself as there's little I can wish on you that would be worse