FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eastern Indigo Hatchlings
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 07:39 PM   #54
Reverendbeer
Sigh.

Ok...I've read this thread and I really can't take this self-absorbed crap any more. DesertHerper, you really need to get over yourself. If you disagree with what others tell you, then ignore it. If you don't want to pay the prices offered, then don't buy one. If you really want one, then you will. Is it fair? Maybe, maybe not. Not my call. But, as this is the way things are, you're gonna have to accept it.

Since, as you said, your issue is, "purchasing a snake for $1,100 each and them not being able to sell," clearly, your intent is not care and breeding of an endangered species, nor would it be enjoyment of an exotic pet...no, clearly you want to make some money.

If you want to make money, as you seem to want to, I really wouldn't alienate the community you're trying to merge with....you're going to get a bad reputation and nobody'll buy from you anyway.

Oh, and when you post pictures, you should make sure that the copyright doesn't go to a dead web address. It's one of those little things that make selling whatever you wind up selling a little harder.

That was just a bit of advise...here's some more: