FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Late '06 amel and double het normals
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 10:59 PM   #48
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Nick gave phone number to Casey. That phone number actually belongs to Kevin (crimson reptiles).
And this can be verified by....
Quote:
Both Nick and Kevin were posting from the exact same IP address when they claimed to be in different States and not know each other.
Again, this can be verified by....

Neither of those claims are independently verifiable. You are telling me to accept the word of two people I don't know about facts that only they can know are true or not. The case against "Nick" seems obvious, but your insistence that Nick and Kevin are the same person relies upon hearsay that cannot be verified by any independent means. You choose to accept the words of the persons involved. As I don't know them, I have no opinion as to their veracity. I don't know if they are telling the truth, so am not ready to concede that someone who has been straightforward with me is a scammer.

I haven't said he isn't because I don't know. I've said I don't find the evidence against him persuasive. You ask me to accept the word of some people while telling me not to trust the word of another, yet there is nothing more concrete about their statements than there is about his. I have never met him, I've never spoken with him save via the forum and what he is offering for sale doesn't meet any requirement I currently have. I've never told anyone else to buy or not buy from him, save to note that the price he listed was a good buy, especially for anyone on the west coast, and that one of his snakes for sale had nice coloration. For that I have had insinuations made about my own business practices, been insulted and had my intelligence called into question. Had I no other reason not to take the word of those posting in this thread, the level of discourse alone would influence me not to take anything that is being bandied about as gospel.