FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Amir - good guy
Thread: Amir - good guy
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #25
dmasio
By no means am I saying Amir is not a good guy, I have heard nothing but good things about him. But it is not like saying Im supporting Rodent Pro because he uses them to feed his animals, that is stretching it a bit. What I am saying is that it is coming nothing against him personally, just ask him where he aquired his animals seeing how MKR has damaged themselves in alot of peoples eyes with the whole "I'm going to put all other breeders out of business" that I heard at Daytona I would prefer not to purchase anything that he is second hand peddling for them. Like I said once again it is not an attack on Amir himself Im sure he is making a pretty penny moving their animals and he himself produces nothing but the best I would say just look a little deeper than what you see on the surface. Yes its hearsay but I cannot reveal who said it because one of the 2 are in 99% of herpers eyes is one of the biggest breeders in snakes (not just BP's alone) and am not looking to start a conflict just wanting to open peoples eyes.
Thanks

Damian Macioce