FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The wild, wild, west!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 AM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Rich

I have supported this sight and all of the changes that it has been through....my thought are that we are American's, that being said, there is way too much sensorship in our world to begin with...were we not founded on freedom of speech? No I do not condone the behaviors of all of the members here, and have recently outed a person for lying and bypassing their fine and suspension. I was not tickled pink to do it, however, when I was put to the test of the integrity of this sight I choose to do so out of loyalty to you and the people that I have come to know as family.

You have a very rare and wonderful thing here and I am not just trying to blow smoke here. You have said it before....give someone enough rope and they will eventually hang by it. I have seen this happen most recently.

I was proud to be a moderator here, made a hasty decision and have regretted it ever since. There are a lot of good people here and it would be a real shame and loss to the reptile industry to loose this sight. I will always pony up my coin because I believe in what it stands for. Thank you so much.

And Connie....thank you for sharing your husband with us. You have put up with more grief than most would and I for one will be ever grateful