FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #405
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
Bob, you asked me a yes or no question of opinion and your mad at me for answering it? You're going to have to be more specific as to what in particular that I said was asinine or poorly thought out. When you and I have spoken in the past you struck me as a pretty decent guy; someone that would be above this kind of playground nonsense... what gives? Ritchie and I have managed to disagree without resorting to calling one another names. I just don't get it.
James, I never called you names. I simply implied that your reasoning skills are lacking. The simple fact that you can set aside all of the information in this thread and still vote him as a good guy is beyond reasoning. Time and time again it has been PROVEN that David has doctored photo's etc etc etc and yet you still fail to see the logic behind this "playground nonsense."

Your words, your vote, has the ability to steer someone towards doing business with David/Damon whatever. Even with all of the information provided in this thread you are still 100% on the side of David. That is what puzzles me and THAT is what I am saying is assinine.

I will not discredit your own experience with David. To do so would be unreasonable. You've been happy with your transaction with David and that's not without merit. But to so blindly believe your "experience" in lieu of all of the information provided here is foolishness. Plain and simple.

Griz