FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Warning Points System Mod
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #60
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxsanity
GEE I wonder why...I notice your a "registered member" like I am..so the way things look, we "registered members" got it made..(no karma to miss & no "peer" points to lose..LMAO

Allow me to start the fuse,

Now let's look at what REALLY happened here..I haven't been a member for long, but from what I've gleaned from the post here and from the archives is that if I would have paid $10 a few months ago, I would have been able to get into the BOI and HELL (a unmoderated forum) and post. I can do that now without the $10 (sans hell) (sigh) but I think that the "unmoderated"forums of today are the same as a "unmoderated" hell.

But if I gave $25, I'd be able to have karma and play in the game on a somewhat even playing field with my peers..have'n fun, giving them bad/good karma and thinking I'm special.

Okay, the game's started and Rich decides to change the rules...he did so, it's his right...NOW you can play BUT those who paid more get to ding you as you go, not because you can't play, but because you didn't pay enough...so what did you get for your money? ..karma, fun game ain't it. And if you piss off the any of the mods...your bumped, or get your karma dinged. And get this!! You can pay more money and get back in the game!! And if you pay enough you can do the bumping or dinging....

Now here is where I may cross the line..I'll probably piss the owner off and get banned but I have to say it.(and it won't take a nuke to do me in)

Rich, I believe that they should start a string about you on your own BIO about what you did..you scammed them..you took these people's money and and made promises, you promised them that what they payed for was keeping this site alive. And they had a little bit of "stock" (or a voice) in this site. (I wasn't around then, but that's what I've noticed in the past threads) and gave them some sort of sense that the input from them really means a lot about what goes on here.
Now you tell them it's not enough, they've should have sent more money cause if they did, your "golden", and can put your "peers" in their place. Now all the upper echelon ($100 on up) can ding all the other "karma" and "peer points" from the players that thought the field was even, with no retaliation. And if they paid the BIG bucks, well..(shaking head)

So the big question here is...what's gonna happen in six months?...another game plan..more bucks?

I can say that I come to this site often, just to watch the "gang" bicker, and sometimes make fools of themselves, and I think to myself, "They should get a life."..but the sad thing is..if they did ..I wouldn't have much to do either..LOL..Where do I sign up? Just my 2 cents worth (buffer) hope to see you all soon....later
Eh, I think you better go back and re-read what you think you read, because you've got a lot of it all mixed up.