FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Topic Line Edits .... Deletions .... What's Up ?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Alicia,
Maybe you do not care. I have no way of knowing the motives of those who expressed a concern in that thread, and I would suggest that you do not either. Speaking only for myself, and influenced by the one time that my name was erroneously included in a negative thread title, my assumption is that people feel there should be a recourse action or remedy, and do not want to see it happen again to either them or someone they have concern for. Maybe they have some sense of "fair play" that they felt was violated. A few may also feel that it is in the best interest of the site to tidy up a few loose ends. As they say, if you don't learn from your mistakes, you will repeat them. A similar incident, with similar complaints, will certainly happen again here. If threads such as that are in the best interest of Fauna, then there is no need to reevaluate, whether it be a change in policy, or just the required reading. If the net result of the thread was some disenchantment by members, then I can only be left to wonder.

i say it, because threads like those should just be locked ( cant delete them because they show a persons true colors). But since we all know thats not going to change, ive given up caring. and i believe alot of others have too.

Im not saying i dont care when somones name gets wrongly used ( because thats just not cool!) , but those threads wont ever be stopped. So since we all know theyre a bunch of BS they should be avoided and stopped the second they are made.
Im just going to try my best to Ignore em and move on.

Thats all im saying really....