FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Paul Moody aka Simply Snakes - Sent different snake and won't refund money.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 07:28 PM   #61
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyduckworth
don't you take issue with every single member in the BOI?

you do nothing but whine about others and are constantly instigating or on the receiving end of verbal attacks.

i've dealth with paul moody in person. went great. i've talked to paul moody. great guy. i'll maybe do business with him in the future.

my take on this is that the ignorant customer not only jumped the gun and accused a decent man/woman of misconduct but probably piled it on a bit, which is human nature.

threads here are as much about pandering for sympathy as they are about righting a wrong.

the average automobile has over 100 recalls associated with it. that's a lot of mistakes for such a large investment, right? mr. pollock, if you feel so strongly about perfection, then don't be hypocritical by supporting automakers who make such glaring mistakes. don't support wal-mart or basically ANY COMPANY because mistakes are impossible to avoid.

or maybe you can continue playing "mr. pile on" and coming up with these outrageous stories of wrongdoing that you always seem to be involved with.

my guess is that you take the latter route.

This is the same bonehead who shoots a lowball offer out on virtually every Boa or Python ad on this site. His opinion is worth zip.

As I stated, Beth and Paul ARE good people. That does not make the thread statrter wrong or a bad guy. Duckworth is a different matter. I hate to agree with Wes but this guy is a total waste of oxygen