FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - INtroducing the "Enigma", a Brand New Leopard Gecko Morph!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 05:27 PM   #90
Cat_72
Quote:
Okay anyway if you decide to say sell the enigmas for $150.00 to $200.00 that way everyone alike will truly have a champion on the scene offering them a different option it would truly be a change from your sounding almost as if people want them for their expensive price since these are considered a 'RARITY' but you see im equally just as sure as are you that everyone out there wants all the latest morphs whether yours or anothers period but especially and even more so and appealingly so if all were much more easily affordable which is why only a select number of candidates will make the initial investment again leaving everyone else out of the loop until such time as the price eventually drops someday and then the rest can have a chance or crack at them unless im wrong and you'll be different setting fighting for everyone which would be truly be a breath of fresh air but from your reply im not so sure thats case so please enlighten me on the actual price of adults versus young and im sure they'll be reasonable right?
I'm not exactly sure what it means, but that has got to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen, lol.