FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #146
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
well it dosnt help if people keep mentioning things, or saying things that are to him or about him, i dont think its fair to say, well you said you were gone, so be gone, when things are continually said about that person.

Bobby would have been gone, but this thread was pretty obviously about the stuff that happened when he decided to leave, so i dont think it fair to ask him to sit and be quiet about that.

If there were a thread like this and you were the one mentioned, and you said "im done bye" would you just let people keep on talking or mentioning things about you, or what youve done? Probably not. As far as the sitewide use of fauna, i do think bobby isnt going to be using the site, so until things are settled or not, and this thread dies, i dont see anything wrong with him posting to defend himself. Y'know?

I know id keep posting if stuff was still brought up. *shrugs* but maybe thats just me.
Actually, if it were me and it was not on the BOI and/or pertaining to any animals or my business then yes I would just walk away and not keep coming back.
I know the people that know me know what I think and can always just ask me outside of Fauna. I know I would do this because I have done it. Just walked away and did not bother to look back and see.
Once the source of the drama is gone the thread tends to go away as well.

Quote:
I will say this, I have never seen Rich admit when he was wrong, never, have you? I see a long drawn out post to prove he is always right, but never admission of anything wrong. Is he the only perfect one here?
Yes, I can say that Rich did apologize to me rather recently (few months ago) for bringing something up in a thread. It was in a PM as I PM'ed him first about it but none the less he did apologize and gave an explaination. It was private and so will stay private.

You know just because you personally has never seen Rich apologize or say he was wrong does not mean he has not done so.