FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #168
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
So tell me, why is my telling someone their plan is unworkable, showing the flaws in their logic in the process worse than someone telling ME my plan is unworkable? Why is it wrong that I choose to implement something based on my opinion rather than what someone else poses as their opinion?
Well, It's not really. I think you missed what I was saying~ it's not the act of telling someone their plan is unworkable or pointing out logic flaws that causes people to sometimes react badly to you. It's a knack you have for saying something~ that while it may be perfectly logical and to most people no big deal~ just so happens to hit your opponents hot button. (with me it was when you implied I thought I was entitled to special treatment........that was my "hot button" at that point and you nailed it right away! I was already accelerated and that turned me right into a raving lunatic!) Some people go out of their way looking for peoples hot buttons...(we all know people who do that)...you just seem to hit them without any evidence you were looking for it....almost every time! And because there was no evidence you were looking for it......it hits harder and causes more sputtering.

Thats all~ it's not that your starting these fights necessarily~ it's just that your so good at it you accelerate others sometimes when maybe a little deceleration would suit your purposes better.

Hope you take that in the manner it is intended~ as a helpfull observation.