FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lori Kehoe/Lori_SnakesRule (not a good guy post, not a bad guy post)
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
ReticEd
Lori Kehoe/Lori_SnakesRule (not a good guy post, not a bad guy post)

I have been attempting contact with Lori Kehoe for several weeks now, unfortunately, she chooses to ignore her emails and PMs from me.

Here's the deal.

Over a year ago, I had 4 animals come through my rescue, a caimen, 1.1.0 normal burmese pythons and a 0.1 boa.

Lori made a trip, like she does every so often down the east coast, picking up and transporting reptiles from one rescue/shelter to either other shelters or private adopters, sometimes for her personal collection.
During her last east coast swing, she visited my home and took the 4 animals with her to be adopted out near her area, one of which was decided beforehand to be kept in her private collection, the 0.1 boa.
The caimen and the 0.1 burm, made it to the rescue that was helping place the two.
It was decided by Lori Kehoe on a later date, that she was wanting to adopt the 1.0 burmese python, which came from a local shelter with a $75 fee, which I paid out of my own pocket to prevent its' demise.

I have given Lori Kehoe, my address numerous times since then, yet the $$ fails to reach me with the excuses of 'I lost your address..' and 'I keep forgetting...'

Since Lori made the trip down the east coast, I volunteered to lose 1/2 of the shelters $75 fee in order to help her with the fuel costs of that particular trip.

I have PM'ed Lori Kehoe, on Clay English Redtailboas, which she is a moderator on.
My PM to her was opened and read, yet no response to it either.

I gave her 24 hours to respond, then I posted the exact same message to the sites owner, Clay English.
He was no help at all in the matter, saying she had not been online due to an illness, yet there are posts that give a time and date that do show and prove that Lori Kehoe was online on the days during, and preceeding, my PM to her.

I gave some additional time and posted a screen capture of the PM index, showing that the message to Lori Kehoe was in fact opened and read by her, in the forums.

Here is the post, in screen capture, in it's entirety.

The post remained on the forum for a time today, then a few minutes ago, I checked for a reply or a PM and discovered that the post had been deleted.
It did not violate the TOS of the site, redatilboas.com and was not in an inflammitory manner towards Lori Kehoe nor to any other member of the site.

Quote:
Redtailboas.coms TOS
As many of you know I am extremely flexible with the posts in these forums. However, this one forum will have rules that MUST be followed, or the post will simply be deleted. You are REQUIRED to post your REAL name on EVERY post. This is the only way we can verify authenticity and it is the only way we can validate a response. Real email addresses, and real names. That's it.
As can be seen, I did not violate ANY of the rules, yet it was deleted anyway.

I am attempting to collect a debt from Lori Kehoe.
I know that THIS site will not delete my posts out of personal prejudice as seems to have been done on Redtailboas.com.

Lori Kehoe,
Once again, you do have both my current email addys, as they have been current for over a year.
I would like you to resolve this issue in a curtly manner.
If not resolved with the 1/2 of the $75 owed ($37.50)
then i do ask you to contact me to make the arrangement for either shipping the 1.0 burm to me at home, or to arrange some one near you to pick it up, and have it placed again into another home. One with an air of responsibility in it.
If you can not find my email addy again, merely look in my profile of ANY site I frequent. One site that you mod on, Redtailboas.com, I have triple checked to ensure that my addy has remained current and up to date.