FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #71
Gecko_Den
You just don't get it do you?

The page from your website as posted less than 30 minutes ago:

The same page from your website after I posted it earlier, minus the reference to Pamela:

Amazing, the reference to Pamela is now gone. However, I'm still a step ahead of you, watch closely now, I'll type slow so that you can follow along. You still left the phone number on the website: 508-510-5775; the same phone number on my caller ID from your earlier phone call to me. And here is where the rubber meets the road, Pamela, who you claim to have no affiliation with other than a trade made for some snakes and who's name was clearly on your website until I pointed it out in an earlier post, sent an e-mail offering a trade to my buddy Jas earlier. Remember that's why i told you i was involved, some of the snakes she wanted are mine, well look closely to the phone numbers in the e-mail. Recognize that second one?

----- Original Message -----
To: john stranahan
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: trade 07 piebald for your late 05 albino?

i have 2 others offering to trade some albino's for my pied but they are all babies and im looing for an 05 which you have.before i start talking to other potential people to trade with i am wondering if your still interested in trading i also have a 06 pied female that i was planning on holding onto but willing to trade her so i can start breeding albino balls and in the future breeding albino pieds
feel free to contact me at 508-562-8793 or 508-510-5775
Thanks
Pamela

So tell me again how you have no connection to Pamela yet share KS ads with her, dog stud services with her and she even gives out your phone number to contact her?

Game/Set/Match...