FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM   #73
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
You Know Something Fuck it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.So for example look at jasball and gecko den they live in the same state so what everyone is implying is if you live in the same state your scamming someone??[B[NO one Aj i am not affraid to say anything to anyone i speak my mind when someone is been ignorant.You nor anyone else should not judge someone unless you have talked or delt with them or bought of them or even traded with them.[/b]And if anyone has any concerns about her buisness ethics or the why she does buisness contact her by phone and talk to her instead of running your mouth by typing on a computer
I hope your not using that as an excuse for your poor decision of a comment towards another member. The only ignorance I've seen here is your choice of words. If you don't get it I'll type slow for you.

If you wanna use this board you need to conduct yourself like an adult. Show some maturity and professionalism. You can voice your side without getting derogatory towards anyone. Try it , it might work for ya.