FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:30 PM   #74
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
You Know Something *** it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.

You never answered my question. Why are you letting someone else post under your classified account? That is strictly against their rules. Also, as others have mentioned posting ads under a business name when you are in fact not verified with them as a business name is also against their rules.

Quote:
#To post ads using a business name you MUST have your legal business registration verified by our account review department.

# You may NOT post advertisements for other individuals, regardless of whether they are friends, relatives or family members.

#A classified account is a service contract established in the name of a SINGLE ENTITY. If more than one (1) person is found to be using a single account without prior permission, or that advertisements for more than one (1) individual or business are being posted using a single account, that account will be IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED with no notice or warning. If a person OTHER than the one listed in the registration form is found using the account the account will be terminated. Anyone found violating this rule is committing Theft of Service and may be prosecuted as such.