FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mark Miller of Loco-Lizards Liar and a Thief
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:10 PM   #32
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmartino
Erin, that is too much of a hypothetical question for me to answer. I obviously had enough concern that when Mark called me I felt the need to tell him the problem. You seem to be missing the point on a few levels.
OK John, we'll set the hypotheticals aside.

In my opinion, you showed NO concern for that animal's well being. Period. It is dead because of your irresponsible husbandry. You had an animal that regurged and stopped eating. You then introduced that animal to the rest of your collection. At no point did you think to take the animal to a vet. And you didn't have enough concern to pick up the phone and call Mark to tell him there was a problem. You did not take ANY proactive steps regarding the welfare of this snake, or protecting your investment.

Now the snake is dead. And no one knows why because you didn't bother to take it to a vet.

Now it looks to me like you are trying to use the BOI to extort compensation for the animal out of Mark.

You said yourself that he agreed to credit you $6500 towards a trade involving a Bloody Salmon Female. I don't know about you, but I'd sure call that compensation! Do you have the animals that you intend to pay the balance off with? Have they been produced yet?

Quote by BryonsBoas: "It could've been something as simple as a bacterial infection left untreated but could've been something much worse."

Exactly, but that would have required a vet visit to diagnose, so again we're SOL.