FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 12:28 PM   #727
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
No they are not just back as Beauchemin .. They were apparently forced to stop using the HighEndHerps name from the looks of it. If you remember, KS is now requiring that anyone who cannot show actual proof of being able to do business under a business name (i.e. a DBA) and as such are restricted to posting ads under their own personal name. The only thing that this change in name has simply shown is that HEH has been all this time conducting business under a false business name that was not registered with their state. All that aside, what I find interesting is that the ads are now JUST under Tawni's name... what happened to David's name.. hmmm... conspicuously missing from the ads suddenly. I'm guessing the only logical reason for that is that the account is now considered to be an individual account and only one person can own an individual account. For ads to be under her name would mean that she is the owner of the account not David. Funny... nothing is ever in his name legally it seems.

To the blind people.
To the blind because of their love for David/Brian/Bamon.

The above state that they could not prove to KS that they do exist as a legal / bonafide/ real / true , business.
They could not prove that their business exists.

therefore they were no longer allowed to do business under the fake corporation's name.

If you are a business and see nothing wrong with doing business under a fake name......... you will hopefully get woken up one day.

If you are a private person who thinks that there is nothing wrong with doing business with someone with a fake name..... you will get ripped off (if you have not already)

I repeat High End Herps INC could not produce any documents stating their true business status

in other words, They are not a true corporation like they claim to be

in other words 1 + 1 = 2

and if you want it in another language......
They are not a true corporation like they claim to be
انها ليست حقيقية مثل شركة يقولون ان
他们是不是真正的公司一样,他们声称是
Ils ne sont pas une société vraie comme ils prétendent être
Sie sind nicht eine zutreffende Korporation, wie sie behaupten zu sein
Non sono una società allineare come sostengono essere
Они не верно корпорации, как они утверждают, что
No son una corporación verdadera como demandan ser
それらはあるように要求するように本当株式会社でない