FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SCAM ATTEMPT - don fentie <donofen@yahoo.com>
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 02:39 AM   #7
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
I've gottent those too, never related to pets though and never with an offer for an agent to come to my home.

What I've gotten from eBay is related to camera and computer which they want you to send to some location on fraudulent funds.

This is the first time for me they stated they would want to pick it up with a payment though.
They are never planning on sending an "agent", nor will they wait for you to give the remaining money to said agent.

Quote:
you only pay the shipping agent when they come for the pick up unless i tell you
otherwise
They will suddenly "tell you otherwise".....that you need to wire that overpayment back to them to enable the agent to pick up the item, and of course never show up, as the check is fraudulent.....but they hope by the time you have figured out that the check has bounced, it will be too late, and you will just be out the amount they overpaid you. As Bart said, they have absolutely no interest in what it is you are selling, they just want you to wire them their "change".