FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - ****Anthony McCain BAD , STAy Away****
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #91
GDReptile
Derek

Derek,
There have been many people in this thread trying to calm you down and talk some sense into you. I guess I'll give it a try. Most people's Het guarantees, at best: 1) cover the purchase price of the animal and you get to keep it... or 2) they will replace it. You should consider yourself lucky that Anthony was attempting to work out a resolution with you, he is already doing more than all of the bad guys out there that we have seen. If the Het doesn't prove out next season most would consider a full refund, and you keeping the animal a just resolution. If Anthony feels that giving you more is in order, it would be an admirable thing, but I have a feeling you have already burned that bridge with your ludicrous demands. Anthony Offered you a Mystic. You should have asked him to try and sell it to pay you, or accepted it and tried to sell it yourself (It was after all worth more than the Het you purchased). Anthony offering you the Mystic was premature in my opinion without a second breeding, and it was a nice gesture.

Nowhere in Anthony's email did he admit to the same being a normal, you have attempted to spin his words. If the snake does not prove out, you are completely out of line to ask Anthony to refund you for the Het Genetic Stripes you purchased from him, that is a completely separate transaction. If and when they don't prove out (which I'm sure they will) you will have a new situation to resolve as a SEPARATE issue.

Here is a comparison.

You buy a new computer monitor for work. After a few months the monitor breaks, and you call the manufacturer. They offer to send you a replacement under the terms of your warranty. You don't want a replacement, you want a refund. You then demand the manufacturer pay you $xx.xx because not having a monitor disabled you from selling your merchandise on-line. You also demand that the manufacturer take receipt of all other products you own of the same brand, for a full refund. I don't think you are going to get very far.

If the Het doesn't prove out next season, and Anthony doesn't give you at least the industry standard Het guarantee, then he is a bad guy.

At this point this thread seems more like a SELLER BEWARE.